TO MIDDLE TENNESSEE STATE UNIVERSITY
Transfer Online Orientation
The Transfer Online Orientation is designed
so that you can learn at your own pace. You
can move forward by clicking Next
move backward by clicking <<
These buttons are located at the bottom of each page. Review each
page of information before going to the next page.
As a Transient Student you will be able to take full advantage of your time at MTSU by completing the online orientation. The online orientation is also designed to assist you with your registration request.
You will be required to complete the following steps to register for your classes.
- Complete Transfer Online Orientation.
- Complete the Survey.
- Complete academic College Orientation at the end of Transfer Online Orientation. The links to your academic college will be at the end of the survey.
- At the end of the academic college orientation, make an appointment online with your advisor.
Make sure you have set up your PipelineMT account and completed all placement testing before your advising appointment.
- Check holds on your PipelineMT account before your advising appointment.
- Attend an advising appointment and register for your classes.
A helpful printable orientation workbook is available at the end of Transfer Online Orientation. The workbook includes a list of resources with web links and phone numbers and directions to log onto PipelineMT so you may register for your classes.
If you are transferring as a STUDENT ATHLETE, you must first contact the Athletic Enhancement Center (615) 898-5581 for advising after you complete Online Orientation, but before you contact the College Academic Advisor.
If you are receiving veterans benefits, new transfer students must contact the Veteran's Affairs office at (615) 898-2601 or 5040, to start the process for your GI Bill benefits.