WITH YOUR ADVISOR AND IMPORTANT INFO FOR TRANSFER STUDENTS
You should contact
your advisor prior to registration each semester for assistance
with a variety of issues.
- This can be done through PipelineMT:
- Log onto PipelineMT.
- Click the RaiderNet tab.
- Click the Student tab.
- Click on the Registration link.
- Select Change of Major/Program.
- It is very
important that you consult with your advisor to determine applicability
of specific courses to your major and to pursue appropriate course
substitutions for courses transferred from other colleges and
and Adding Courses:
NOTE: Please refer to the Registration Guide for more information on the following topics.
Adding a Course
During designated days (see calendar) of a term, students may add courses. Students who wish to add a class after the
deadline to add must process a drop/add form in the Scheduling
Center, JUB 123. Both the instructor and chairperson’s
signatures are required on the drop/add form.
Dropping a Course
Students are able to drop a class or classes:
- During the first two weeks (14 calendar days) of a term, no grade is assigned.
- During the third week (15th calendar day) through 60% of a term, a grade of “W” will be assigned. (See pages 2 and 6 of the Registration Guide.)
- After 60% of a term, courses cannot be dropped via RaiderNet.
NOTE: See calendar on pages 2 and 6 of the Registration Guide for specific dates.
Students with registration holds on their records may not drop or add until the holds are cleared.
Dropping a class after the deadline requires signatures of the instructor and department chair if an exception to the policy is being approved.RODP, accelerated, and full-term courses do not exchange evenly with other part of term courses when students drop/add on or after the first day of the semester.
above dates vary so check the registration guide for specific dates