TO MIDDLE TENNESSEE STATE UNIVERSITY
You must first be admitted to begin this process.
Online Orientation will give you vital
information about the University and the many resources that you
will use as a student.This orientation is required to be completed before you can be advised and register for your courses.
Transfer Online Orientation
Where do you begin?
- If you have NOT received your official Admission's letter,
- If you have completed 14 or more credit hours at your previous institution,
- If you have completed less than 14 credit hours at your previous institution,
- If you are an RODP (Liberal Studies and Professional Studies including Degree Advancement Program) major and you have received your official Admission's letter. This area is password protected - your advisor will provide you with the username and password. Please click here to find your advisor.
- If you have already earned a Bachelor's Degree and are seeking an additional Bachelor's degree with MTSU,